About Me

My photo
KL, w.persekutuan, Malaysia
♥abby, 24 - 2014, a scorpion and crazy in love with strawberries. from K.L, Malaysia,an ordinary girl.♥

Sunday, December 20, 2009

♥cnt live without you.

1st time I drunk because of the guy who I like asking me drink.
and that day is I 1st meet you at poppy garden.

2nd time in poppy garden again..
that is because of you.Is because I feel happiness to be with you.♥

3th time in poppy garden again..
It's because you break with me..I do suffer,drunk 9 9..
because of u again.

da 4th time in maison..
It's because you again..actually..I dun wan drunk that nite.
yet,no choice..the god arraged me meet you up thr..
also,a lot of things happened that day..

♥dear..
I wana tell you.
I still waitting for you.
I wait for u to attend the dinner with my family at this christmas.
I knw you will not see my blog.
but,I have no courage to msg you..
so hw?should I tell you that?
And dear,
although I knw you will not attend.but..I still waitting.♥

sudd..I dunwana spent 冬至,christmas eve and new year eve..
coz the special day without him.
It's so difficult for me to spent.
did him knw..
who knw?..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment